Simon McCabe joins program committee for “Sustainable Transformation” conference
Simon McCabe has joined the program committee for the Association for Sustainability in Business’ conference, "Taking Care of Business: Sustainable Transformation 2". The conference will be held in conjunction with the 6th Making Cities Liveable Conference from the 17th – 19th June 2013 at the Novotel Melbourne, St Kilda.
The joint conference will be a platform for Government, Industry sector professionals and Academics to discuss causes, effects and solutions. Delegates will have access to an extensive range of topics with over 90 presentations across three days including keynotes, concurrent sessions and case studies.
There is already an impressive line up of confirmed speakers including:
- Dr Nick Fleming, Chief Sustainability Officer, Sinclair Knight Merz
- Melissa Houghton, Director, Sustainability at Work
- Professor Anthony Capon, Head, Discipline of Public Health, Faculty of Health University of Canberra
- Mr Simon Lockrey, Research Fellow, Sustainable Products and Packaging, Centre for Design, RMIT University
- Professor Billie Giles-Corti, Director of the Melbourne University School of Population Health, McCaughey VicHealth Centre for Community Wellbeing
- Jason Roberts, Co-Founder, Better Block
- Angela Hazebroek, Director, URPS
Visit the Association for Sustainability in Business website to find out more.